Monday, February 2, 2015

Apologies

I'm going to start by saying I'm sorry for missing last week. I simply had too many other things to do, and they were all school-related. I'm shooting for the KidPhonics review for some time later this week, and then after that, I'm going to do a review of yet another Mac game, NumberMaze by Great Wave Software. My good friend Luke will probably be looking forward to that one, as he told me he's played the sequel, NumberMaze Challenge.

Now, as for when I'll be doing these posts... I'm going to shoot for the middle of the week for KidPhonics, and weekend for NumberMaze, to make up for missing last week. No promises this time though.

After that, I'm... not really sure what else I could do. I do have a few ideas, but they would require more extensive reviews (read: more time than just a week), so I'm open to suggestions. I'll post a list of guidelines when I get around to it, but as a general rule of thumb, I'm limiting it to computer and video games that are available in digital format, and abandonware only.

But yes, I am going to find the time to do a review of KidPhonics this week, and like I said, I'm going to try to do a review of NumberMaze as well, but no guarantees. If I can't this week, then I'll do it next week for sure. So take care, and I'll see ya then!

-Johnny

No comments:

Post a Comment