Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Preview of things to come

While searching for more information on Playskool's Magic Touch Books (because they're not as obscure as I had originally thought), I found a manual for them. As in one instruction manual for all of them.

The manual can be found here. The one most relevant to me is "Pooh". When I read that section, the memories came flooding back immediately. Now I just wish I could get my hands on a copy of the book itself. Maybe Paperback Swap or Half-Price Books will come through for me as they have in the past.

Anyway, I may or may not talk about these, because it seems more people are finding out or reminiscing about them. Either that or there's just more information about them in general. I will likely not write another post this month, because honestly, school work is more important. Much more important.

-Johnny

No comments:

Post a Comment